[arch-dev-public] Social?

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Mon Oct 1 20:56:56 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 02:51:27 +0200
Damir Perisa <damir.perisa at solnet.ch> wrote:

> Tuesday 02 October 2007, Travis Willard wrote:
>  | I've just started fulltime work at Sandvine here in Waterloo, ON.
>  |  I play ballhockey, foosball, and ping-pong with the guys at work,
>  | and hang out with 'em every so often.
>
> what do you work? and what is foosball?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_football

That is foosball - I've just started playing, but I'm slowly getting
better.  It's a pretty fun game; I just have to learn control of the
ball. :P

As for work, I do C++ embedded development for Sandvine's product line
- we sell network devices to ISPs with the aim of increasing the
quality of customer experience and decreasing the network costs for the
ISP.  [/end-elevator-pitch]

It's actually a pretty cool place to work.

I'm sure Aaron could find you a few links of Sandvine in the news, as
he complained to me in IRC a few days ago about us.  XD

--
Travis