[arch-dev-public] Freshen Arch's Graphical Identity (Logo)

Damir Perisa damir.perisa at solnet.ch
Mon Oct 15 15:25:57 EDT 2007

Monday 15 October 2007, Varun Acharya wrote:
 | I think were getting a little ahead of ourselves here... I suggest
 | we just stick to the 'svg/128x128' as the entry requirement for
 | the contest. Devs/TU's could decide a winner from these entries
 | and then the winner/community can go ahead and make other things
 | like
 | favicon,cdcovers,splash screens etc. We shouldn't unwillingly turn
 | off people who are creative but have less time on their hands by
 | making the contest requirements difficult.

i agree!

the competntion should include the following:

- logo (vector or 128x128)
- colours

nothing more for the moment.

everything else follows later. then we can take the winners logo and
colours and announce other competitions for all the other artwork and
customisations. the logo as well as arch-identitiy line is the first
step.

of course, every artist may provide this additional material purely
for illustratory purposes, i.e. to illustrate how his/her logo
suggestion may look in the context of everything else.

- D

--
                  <º)))><