[arch-dev-public] pending initscripts tasks

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Fri Oct 19 18:26:06 EDT 2007

Tobias Powalowski schrieb:
> Hi
> those 2 bugs would be great if thomas(brain0) would test till sunday:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/7714
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/7267

I commited a patch that uses cryptsetup directly to ask for the
passphrase. Users can now specify the number of retries as cryptsetup
options in the fourth column of crypttab:

crypt1 /dev/sda7 ASK -T 5

This will ask for a passphrase for sda7 and try 5 times.

I only tested the patch with one virtualbox setup, so let me proof-read
it again tomorrow before you release it to testing.