[arch-dev-public] [signoff] netcfg-2

James Rayner iphitus at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 06:13:42 EDT 2007

Pending some minor changes I'll upload tonight and signoff here, I'll put
netcfg2 into [testing] this thursday/friday.

I've been operating the scripts pretty heavily on a massive range of
networks & configurations (coffee shops, universities, home networks,
libraries) for the last 3 months without issue and am confident they are
stable enough for the repos. They have fairly strong user support, and the
documentation will develop quickly (already more than stock netcfg).

After sufficient time in testing, I intend to move them to [core] and have
the current netcfg removed from initscripts as it will effectively be
superceded.

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Network_Scripts

James