[arch-dev-public] [signoff] bison 2.4-1

Eric Bélanger belanger at ASTRO.UMontreal.CA
Tue Nov 11 19:48:53 EST 2008

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Andreas Radke wrote:

> Am Sun, 9 Nov 2008 22:47:56 -0500 (EST)
> schrieb Eric Bélanger <belanger at ASTRO.UMontreal.CA>:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> bison 2.4-1 is in testing for both arches. Please signoff.
>>
>> Changes: minor upstream update, Added info file support.
>>
>> Eric
>>
> please first make sure it doesn't cause this compile issue:
> http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=58782

I have this build issue as well. I'll need to fix that before pushing
bison to core.  I did tried to build bmpx that has bison as
makedepends before adding it to testing. It looks like it didn't triggered
this problem. I'll guess I'll use gcc for future tests.

> can you generate a list with "finddeps" from devtools what packages
> makedepend/depend on it? I'm not having a full svn checkout here at the
> moment.
>
> -Andy

Here's a list. Probably much more packages use bison but don't list it as
makedepends because it's part of base-devel:

/var/abs/community/devel/chuck/PKGBUILD
/var/abs/community/devel/iasl/PKGBUILD
/var/abs/community/games/bsd-games/PKGBUILD
/var/abs/community/lib/engrave-svn/PKGBUILD:
/var/abs/community/multimedia/swftools/PKGBUILD
/var/abs/community/office/lilypond/PKGBUILD
/var/abs/extra/bmpx/PKGBUILD
/var/abs/extra/lm_sensors/PKGBUILD
/var/abs/extra/openoffice-base/PKGBUILD
/var/abs/extra/openoffice-base-beta/PKGBUILD
/var/abs/extra/openoffice-base-devel/PKGBUILD
/var/abs/extra/vtun/PKGBUILD
/var/abs/extra/wireshark/PKGBUILD
/var/abs/extra/xorg-server/PKGBUILD
believed to be clean.