[arch-dev-public] Bug Squashing Day: This Sat 10/3 1pm EDT

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Thu Oct 1 07:54:20 EDT 2009

All,

Andrea and I are organizing a bug squashing day this Saturday 10/3,
starting at 1pm EDT and going until we run out of steam (or bugs). Join
us if you can! We'll be around in the main IRC forum.

If you can't make this one, there'll always be another. We're hoping to
get onto a monthly schedule.

Squashing bugs is one of the highest-impact and lowest-commitment ways
you can help improve Arch. Software that works builds momentum. Everyone
can contribute-- finding the issue, talking through the possible
solutions, and creating the patch are all critical parts of the process.

I hope to see you all on Saturday!

- P