[arch-dev-public] Moving DB scripts live

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Fri Sep 4 03:27:38 EDT 2009

Eric Bélanger schrieb:
>> Yep, it should work fine.
>>

> It seem to have worked fine.  BTW, why don't we create testing2coreany
> and testing2extraany scripts?  It would be be more convenient than
> using db-move directely.

Hm, why not simply with testing2x? If the package is not in core/extra
yet, using db-move for the first time should be fine. After that, you
can use testing2x and it will detemine the target repository automatically.

It should probably get a --i686-only and --x86_64-only switch, although
I don't know who would use it.