[arch-dev-public] db 4.8 rebuild

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Tue Sep 22 12:25:20 EDT 2009

Allan McRae wrote:
> Paul Mattal wrote:
>> I've been holding back on the libldap and postgresql rebuilds of
>> postfix, because there's also a list up for db-4.8. Since I have to
>> rebuild, I'd like to get all 3 at the same time so that testing will
>> be consistent.
>>
>> However, I haven't seen any db-4.8 packages in testing. What's the
>> status of those?
>
> The libldap and postgresql rebuilds are done and now in [core]/[extra].
> I will start db builds soon (I will try for late this week, but that may
> slip to early next week).

Okay. No rush, and I am willing to do the rebuilds for my packages
if that's helpful, but just saw the lists and wanted to get on that.

If someone is planning to do all the rebuilds for a particular bump,
does it make sense to make the todo lists? Then we just risk
duplicating effort or becoming confused.

- P