[arch-dev-public] Finally: unit testing for our dbscritps

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sun Aug 8 10:49:12 EDT 2010

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 09:44:22 +1000, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org>
wrote:
> It would be great to get the package pool stuff pushed before the
> "great python transition of 2010".

The scripts are mostly done; maybe a little cleanup and refactoring.
The tests should now cover the most important use cases. I have also
added some tests to simulate a smooth transition from our current layout
to a package pool.

Sorry for the high number of commits; but these scripts need some major
cleanup or rewrite. There is lots of redundant, suboptimal or just
broken code.

In short: we are ready to go. I just need some admin to setup the dirs
on gerolde and sigurd. (maybe rsync needs to be adjusted, too)

Greetings,

Pierre