[arch-dev-public] Fwd: Perl packaging guidelines.

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:28:49 EST 2010

Message below is trimmed, but the summary is:
pacpan (CPAN wrapper for pacman packages) has been updated with gusto.
There is a request to include using pacpan as part of the official
guidelines for packaging perl apps for Arch. I think this is a good
idea, but it leaves me wondering what we should do with the tool
itself - should we be hosting it in the git repos?

What do you guys think?