[arch-dev-public] [signoff] mpfr-3.0.0-1 and gcc-4.5.0-5

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri Jun 11 04:57:54 EDT 2010

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:48:24 +1000, "Allan McRae" <allan at archlinux.org>
wrote:
> On 11/06/10 16:22, Allan McRae wrote:
>> mpfr-3.0.0-1:
>> upstream update, passes entire testsuite.
>>
>> gcc-4.5.0-5:
>> update to 20100610 snapshot.
>
> and
>
> libmpc-0.8.2-2:
> mpfr rebuild only.
>

> I forgot to upload this at the same time.  You will have compiler issues

> without this update...

Sorry, this gcc seems to be broken again. I guess removing this was not a
good idea:

-  # revert commit 158826, causing creating of broken khtml binaries
FS#19633, upstream bug#44258
-  patch -Np2 -R -i ${srcdir}/gcc-commit158826.patch || return 1
-

I just checked with chromium...it now segfaults on startup again; I guess
the same applies to KDE/khtml.