[arch-dev-public] dbscripts pkg pools

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sun Jun 20 12:57:41 EDT 2010

<pierre at archlinux.de>
>> wrote:
>>> Btw: I cannot checkout your repo "warning: remote HEAD refers to
>>> nonexistent ref, unable to checkout." Could you push it to
>> gerolde/master?
>>> I think we are very close to get this stuff ready for production.
>>
>> bump.
>
> Pushed

Thanks. I made the adjustments. Would be nice if someone would have a
quick look at my changes: http://projects.archlinux.org/dbscripts.git/log/

What I just noticed: We had the ftp-arch group for those devs who are able
to add packages to the core repo. This distinction wont be really doable
with a package pool. So we might want to remove that completely.

What is missing?
1) Do a little test locally (help is more than welcome here)
2) Someone with root access on gerolde/sigurd:
     gerolde: install -d -o ftp -g ftp-extra
/srv/ftp/packages/arch/{i686,x86_64,any}
              rsync the packages/community dir from sigurd
              git pull new db-scripts
     sigurd:  install -d -o root -g tusers
/srv/ftp/packages/community/{i686,x86_64,any}
              git pull new db-scripts
3) Do we need to adjust our rsync modules for our mirrors?