[arch-dev-public] [signoff] namcap 2.5

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 00:07:51 EST 2010

I wrapped up the namcap changes tonight and got a version released. I
converted it to an any package as well in the process. Let Pierre
notice if you see any problems here with his new wrapper script. :) If
things seem OK then we'll move this off to [extra] in a few days, I
just didn't want to break namcap for everyone if it turns out there
was something we missed.

-Dan

Here is the shortlog since 2.4:

Abhishek Dasgupta (1):
      Fix rpath: /usr/lib/* and /lib are valid

Dan McGee (12):
      Add a warning for packages that are over 50% docs
      Touch up hicolor icon message
      Add a way to use an alternate tags file
      Allow static libraries to have 644 or 444 permission
      Don't ignore the presence of unknown library references
      Cleanup some messages
      rpath: show both invalid rpath and file it was in
      rpath: allow $ORIGIN type rpaths
      Cleanup setup.py a bit
      Do checking for tarfiles correctly
      Bump version to 2.5
      setup.py: Make sdist command work

Pierre Schmitz (1):
      Use a wrapper script to support different compression types