[arch-dev-public] [extra] repository cleanup

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Wed Nov 10 11:33:32 CET 2010

Hi DEVs/TUs,
currently we have 700 (counting both arches and any) orphans packages in
[extra].
As member of the orphans team, I made a list[1] of these packages and I'd like
to move them to Unsupported.
If some DEV wants to keep a package simply cross it out (adoption is not
required, but it would be nice) or reply to this mail.
If some TU wants to maintain a package in [community], please write the name
into the "Candidate to [community]" section, *DO NOT* cross it out. Or reply
to this mail.

I think that a week is enough time for this job. 17th November I will move the
remaining packages to Unsupported and the candidates to [community].

Cheers

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Repo_Cleanup

--
Andrea Scarpino