[arch-dev-public] heimdal to krb5

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:11:20 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:42 PM, Stéphane Gaudreault
<stephane at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The krb5 PKGBUILD has been in svn for a while. If there is no objection, I
> will upload a krb5 pkg in [staging] tomorrow and start the heimdal to krb5
> migration process.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Stéphane

It might be better to wait after gnome 3 leaves testing. Many gnome 3
related packages depends on heimdal.  This means that we'll need to
keep the krb5 rebuild in testing until gnome 3 leaves testing. That
will increase our workload as we'll probably need to maintain many
package in both extra/community and testing for a long time (I believe
that gnome 3 will remain in testing for a while).

Eric