[arch-dev-public] Vi package

Stéphane Gaudreault stephane at archlinux.org
Tue Feb 15 18:27:58 EST 2011

Le 9 février 2011 11:23:53, Stéphane Gaudreault a écrit :

> I was looking at FS#20778 and was wondering what we should do with it.

As a wrap up : No consensus has been reached, so I am going to suggest to
close FS#20778 as "won't fix" and continue with the statu quo.

Someone suggested to simply remove the vi pkg from [core]. Although I agree
with this proposition, this is not a top priority for me. If other devs want
to organize a vote on this then it could be another way to close the
discussion.

Stéphane