[arch-dev-public] MySQL 5.5

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.org
Wed Jan 26 16:24:41 EST 2011

2011/1/26 Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org>:
> On Wednesday 26 January 2011 16:23:46 Ángel Velásquez wrote:
>> Why partition table plugin was disabled? any particular reason?
> I talked with some MySQL dev and they said that their usage is very low, do we
> need them?

Well I use it on productions systems, and though previous versions of
Arch package had this support enabled by default. I figured out that
the support was disabled cause I was trying to partitionate some
tables :).

Anyway I've rebuilt with abs the mysql and I have it for my machine,
just I thought it was any reason in particular to don't add this.

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net