[arch-dev-public] FYI: moved old isos to archive

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Wed May 11 10:35:20 EDT 2011

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:16:52 +0100, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just to let you know: I have moved isos from 2008 and older to our
> archives. They are of no use and recently we found out that at least one
> tier1 mirror had excluded them which caused some broken symlinks.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Pierre

They re probably of no use, but I have uploaded all old isos I could
find to https://users.archlinux.de/~pierre/archive/ (I might need to
make them private though if traffic gets too high; so please don't
download these just for fun) and I am also syncing them to hogni. This
way we could get about 23GB more disk space on gerolde.

Greetings,

Pierre