[arch-dev-public] [signoff] mkinitcpio 0.6.12-1

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Sun May 15 10:41:19 EDT 2011

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no> wrote:
> It seems to work fine for me, but maybe this is related to the udev
> cleanup: <https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/24272>?

I still don't know what is up with that bug report.

However, I finally got an answer to how to use this db_persist stuff
(from Kay Sievers). The attached file should be added to
/lib/udev/rules.d/ on the initramfs (not on the regular root).

The bugs we could encounter by not doing this are not necessarily easy
to reproduce, so we better do it to be on the safe side.

Cheers,

Tom