[arch-dev-public] [signoff] pacman 4.0.0-2

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:22:35 EDT 2011

The most anticipated release EVER has landed in [testing]. Do I expect
it to make it out before we need a 4.0.1? Not really. :)

Upstream NEWS/changes:
http://projects.archlinux.org/pacman.git/tree/NEWS?h=maint
Disregard the 4.0.1 stuff that isn't in this package yet and hasn't
been actually released.

Questions? Concerns? Comments? I'm telling you as little as possible
about this release and how to make things work to put more people in
the "standard user who doesn't follow development like a hawk" shoes.

This thread is for the *package in testing only*. We have more work to
do from a distro policy standpoint on signing; please do not discuss
that here but in another thread.

-Dan