[arch-dev-public] [signoff] udev-174-1

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Wed Oct 19 21:09:10 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 11:59:20PM +0200, Tom Gundersen wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> A new udev release is in testing. This one has seen lots of changes,
> both upstream and in the package. See the install message for the
> important packaging changes (essentially just removing arch-specific
> stuff).

I'll push a new mkinitcpio this weekend to adjust for the path changes
and the *_id helpers going away. It's not crucial as image creation
continues to work just fine, but I'm sure there will be some noise about
the missing file errors if I don't tag a new rel. I've also been meaning
to get busybox 1.19.2 out, but it requires a minor change to init as
well...