[arch-dev-public] sign packages on alderaan (was: Finalizing the package signing process)

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Sun Oct 30 14:06:21 EDT 2011

On 30.10.2011 18:56, Daniel Isenmann wrote:
> I'm building my packages exclusive on pkgbuild.com and there I can't
> sign packages. If we do the switch in dbscripts then pkgbuild.com
> should be ready to generate signed packages. As far as I know it isn't
> possible yet, am I right?

So far the only solution is to download the finished package, sign it
locally using gpg --detach-sign <file> and then uploading the signature
back to pkgbuild.com so commitpkg will find it.

There has been some discussion [1] about remote signing for GPG, but I
think they dropped the idea.

[1]: http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2011-June/042068.html

--
Florian Pritz