[arch-dev-public] [REMINDER] systemd conversion

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Thu Oct 4 14:16:03 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

Thanks to everyone who converted their packages to use native systemd
service files since my last email.

There are stil 66 packages remaining in our TODO however (10 from
extra and the rest from community):
https://www.archlinux.org/todo/178/.

It would be great if we can get the last few packages sorted so
nothing is left out when systemd moves to base. It might be that some
packages are pseudo-orphans (i.e., officially maintained, but not in
practice), so those packages we should probably drop if no one adopts
them.

If you (for whatever reason) don't think you will be converting your
packages in the near future, please let us know so we know which
packages to focus on when we help out with the conversion. In
particular those of you who have not converted any (or only a small
percentage) of your packages [0], it would be helpful to know your
intentions.

Cheers,

Tom

[0]: