[arch-general] problem compiling for i586 with new makepkg

Massimiliano Brocchini brocchini at netseven.it
Sat Dec 15 05:18:47 EST 2007

I agree with Karolina.
Karolina I would like to encourage you to put a repository up for VIA
C3, I was interested in lowarch http://www.lowarch.org/ and I tested
it, but it seems dead/dormant.
I would like to have an archlinux version installable on a C3 so If
you need help (cpu power for compiling, testing, help with scripting,
etc) ask me and I'll see what I can do for you.

Massimiliano