[arch-general] Encrypted swap and suspend-to-disk

Felix Leckow felixleckow at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:08:42 EST 2007

On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 04:57:44PM -0500, Adam Vogt wrote:
> Might I suggest changing the order of the mkinitcpio hooks?

Thanks for the suggestion, but that won't work because the encrypt hook deals
only with the root partition. I've got it working now by changing the resume
hook to create the swap node and unlock the partition. It's kludgy and
non-general but it'll probably tide me over until there's an official solution.