[arch-general] Tk707. Problems getting sounds out of it (Don't Panic)

Nigel Henry cave.dnb2m97pp at aliceadsl.fr
Wed Feb 27 12:47:29 EST 2008

On Wednesday 27 February 2008 18:02, stefan-husmann at t-online.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> >>As you can see, I created a couple of symlinks, and then starting
>
> tk707 again,
>
> >>opened the ports selection window. So far so good.
>
> Instead of symlinking to much I like to suggest that you try to rebuild
> the tk707 using the PKGBUILD in ABS.
>
> >> Any suggestions as to how I can get the awesfx package?
>
> It is not in any of the repos but it is in AUR
>
> >> Thanks for any help, suggestions.
> >>
> >> Nigel.
>
> I hope it helps

Hi Stefan. I had hoped that you would not mention AUR for the awesfx package,
as I'd previously been told to get the Aldrin package that works from AUR, by
someone on the LAU list. I've looked at the AUR info 2 or 3 times, and it
seemed a bit difficult for me. I suppose I'll just have to go for it, and see
how I get on with AUR.

Thanks for your reply.

Nigel.