[arch-general] Xen for Arch Linux - Update 1

RedShift redshift at pandora.be
Sat Jun 14 13:18:19 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Time for an update!

Changelog
linux-xen0:
* linux-xen is renamed to linux-xen0. This way someone can create a
linux-xenU package if he/she wants
* 64 bit build
* Kernel configurations based on stock Arch Linux kernel as far as is
allowed

Get the packages at:
http://archserver.be/packages-devel/linux-xen0-2.6.18_xen_3.2.0-2-i686.pkg.tar.gz
http://archserver.be/packages-devel/linux-xen0-2.6.18_xen_3.2.0-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz

xen:
* 64 bit build
* Updated initscripts: the scripts are now in rc.d.
  -> xend: archified
  -> xendomains: "Don't touch what you don't know". Script looks pretty
complex so other than a changed path I did not modify the script

Get the packages at:
http://archserver.be/packages-devel/xen-3.2.1-2-i686.pkg.tar.gz
http://archserver.be/packages-devel/xen-3.2.1-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz

You can find the updated PKGBUILDs at: