[arch-general] Rename 'unstable' to 'developing'

gan lu rhythm.gan at gmail.com
Thu May 1 07:40:25 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 7:15 PM, Giovanni Scafora <linuxmania at gmail.com>
wrote:

> 2008/5/1 bardo <ilbardo at gmail.com>:
> >  Why? It's true that we're all waiting for our own testing repo, but
> >  using unstable won't help: the problem is AUR integration: a lot of
> >  work still has to be done before community can move to svn, and then
> >  support for an overlay repo has to be added from scratch.
>
> The unstable repo is using svn now.
> Maybe, we could rename it to community?

We have community repo already, hand svn packages to community may work, but
I still think it could be better to distinguish such packages from anothers.
Unstable repo is useless if only a few people use it. Drop it if we can't
make it more useful, that's why I propose for a rename, to try to bring it
to the right direction.