[arch-general] Mirror: please remove locke.suu.edu

Gerhard Brauer gerhard.brauer at web.de
Tue May 13 09:37:47 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 07:59:42AM -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 7:48 AM, Gerhard Brauer <gerhard.brauer at web.de> wrote:
> >  Could someone assign the ticket #9678 to Dale or Eliott to kick this
> >  mirror?
>
> Why not just, you know, comment on the bug? It sends all of us email
> when you do.

Wrote my mail earlier than Dale assigned to you ;-)

If i remember i have a 4th email address, the staff center on their
campus.
I could write another mail to Chris (guy mentioned in report), maybe he
hasn't received my email. Or mail bombing on all addresses ;-)

PS: i have many email contacts from mirror admins. If you, Dale or
Eliott would like to compare with your contacts i could sent a
mirrorlist file in XML with the data.

Regards
	Gerhard

--
Die NASA brauchte 12 Jahre um einen Kugelschreiber zu entwickeln, der
kopfueber, in der Schwerelosigkeit und unter Wasser schreiben kann.