[arch-general] Cannot log in to arch website

Daniel Diamond dldiamond at persona.ca
Fri Nov 14 12:37:52 EST 2008

Travis Willard wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 9:20 PM, Daniel Diamond <dldiamond at persona.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> Is there something wrong with the Arch website? I was unable to log in so I
>>> requested a password. I am unable to log in with the password that was given
>>> to me. I would like to figure out the solution to a problem I am having but
>>> I cannot get logged in to post to the forums. I am only posting here because
>>> I do not know where else to turn.
>>>
>> Which "website"? The forums? Bug tracker? Wiki?
>>

> Seems like the forums.
>
>> I would like to figure out the solution to a problem I am having but I cannot get logged in to post to the forums.

Yes, it was for the forums. I was using the username that was listed in
the e-mail (I assume since it called me dldiamond that this was the
username I used, there are two that I go by and neither works). I tried
pasting and typing the password. I tried to put in my entire e-mail
address. I tried multiple browsers to make sure it wasn't a problem with
my browser. Every time I get the same result. Wrong username or
password. Does it lock you out after awhile?

Daniel Diamond