[arch-general] [Fwd: [arch-announce] Dropping i686 support]

kludge drkludge at rat-patrol.org
Thu Apr 2 17:03:26 EDT 2009

Loui Chang wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 02:35:34PM -0500, kludge wrote:
>> leslie:  fuck you and your macho-nerd, myth-of-progress bullshit.
>>
>> all the rest:  i'm really upset with this decision.  the basic
>> assumption that anyone who matters is spending money on new hardware is
>> fucked-up.
>
> I LOLed.

alright, alright, ya' got me.  the best jokes contain a kernel of truth,
 and this one hit real close to home.

i maintain the basic premise of leslie's comment (serious or not)
is widely held and fundamentally bad for the world.

*and* i woke up with a hang-over, so please forgive me for being a bit
too credulous.

sheesh,
kludge