[arch-general] Small laptops running archy?

Nicolas Bigaouette nbigaouette at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:04:30 EDT 2009

The Arch's stock kernel (as any other kernel) will always be enough: What
this "special" kernel does is only to build used module inside the kernel,
reducing the loading time.

It's a lot of fun and you learn a lot about the linux kernel and your own
machine by doing so, but this does not diminish Arch's kernel ;) You will
have the exact same functionality  with both.
Here's the link:
There might be others too.