[arch-general] any packages on the repo are duplicated

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:09:46 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Roman Kyrylych<roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 23:22, Pierre Schmitz<pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you have a list of mirror admins? Our backend DB is missing contact
>>> info for a few of the mirrors.
>>
>> Afaik Gerhrad has such a list as he is allways in contact with some mirror
>> admins.
>

> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 23:22, Pierre Schmitz<pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you have a list of mirror admins? Our backend DB is missing contact
>>> info for a few of the mirrors.
>>
>> Afaik Gerhrad has such a list as he is allways in contact with some mirror
>> admins.
>
> Could we place that lists on a private wiki
> (so no emails are revealed to spam bots),
> so we can collaborate on filling it?
> (I can provide info from bugtracker feature requests
> where people asked to be added as a mirror,
> since I know bugtracker users' email addresses).

Just missed this one with my last post (to the private list, sorry for
those that can't see there).

Let's get this in the ***king database please. If the model has to
change to get more info in there, so be it, I'd be glad to help. But
I'm sick of scattered information everywhere and people not really
giving back when they come up with cool tools and help gather this
information.

-Dan

P.S. Roman, you have been the unfortunate author of a few emails I've
responded to lately, please don't feel like I'm attempting to flame
you or anything, these posts have just hit some of my hot buttons as
of late. :) Thanks for all your effort here, I just want to make sure
we don't direct effort in the wrong directions.