[arch-general] Another rant on arch way abuse and false promises (was: xf86-input-evdev conflicts with xorg-server. Remove xorg-server?)

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:56:29 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Arvid Picciani <aep at exys.org> wrote:
> ...stuff...

Not sure what just happened here. I thought we were having a
legitimate discussion about xorg-server and this ballooned into
something crazy. Apparently, you've been holding onto this for some
time.

If you have legitimate, actionable fixes for anything you take issue
with, please post them to the bug tracker. Until then, this is just
hot air.