[arch-general] how to mount external hdd

RedShift redshift at pandora.be
Wed Feb 18 02:26:37 EST 2009

Preston C. wrote:
> I think that this is a simple question. How do I mount an external
> hard drive before I log into my desktop? Thanks

You have been asking all these newbie questions while these have been widely covered by The Internets. I suggest you use an Internet Search Machine like google first (http://www.google.com/). The wiki (http://wiki.archlinux.org/) and the forum (http://bbs.archlinux.org/) are a good place to start as well. But your first reflex should be to read man mount...

Glenn