[arch-general] Koffice help won't work in kde3 - Any suggestions?

ludovic coues couesl at gmail.com
Sun May 24 13:19:25 EDT 2009

As far as I know, Koffice has never reach the stable stage a the
moment. Maybe cause dev have jump from RC to "working on KDE4
version".
So I don't know if you will found any stable koffice apps for KDE3.

Like Grigorios Bouzakis have said, I guess it's time for an upgrade to
KDE4. I'm using it atm, and I have no trouble. I've just no kde
graphical tools for network.
But for someone editing his /etc/group file by hand with vim in place
of vigr, I think it's not a problem ;-)