[arch-general] google wave

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Sun Nov 1 18:06:04 EST 2009

On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 05:57:34PM -0500, Trav wrote:

> Sent nomination for both Muhammad.A.Qadri at gmail.com and franczena at gmail.com!

May I suggest to create a Google Group 'please-invite-me-to-google-wave'
and then keep this all related stuff off this list.

As a new user of ArchLinux I've been a member of this list
for only a few days. I posted a question about netcfg and
got one informative answer for which I'd like to thank the
poster, Thomas.

So it seems that despite all the glorious talk about netcfg
on the wiki (it can do everything you want, if you have a
problem with it it must be you) nobody is using it, or at
least able to provide an example of a working wireless setup.

For the rest there's been this endless OT chatter of people
wanting to be invited to Google Wave.

If this is the standard on this group, I will not remain
much longer.

Ciao,

--
FA

Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.