[arch-general] Plasma segmentation faults

Bram Schoenmakers lists at bramschoenmakers.nl
Wed Oct 7 12:50:56 EDT 2009

2009/10/6 Lars Tennstedt <oss at larstennstedt.de>:

Hi Lars,

> On one desktop the task bar shows this.
>
> 1st row         |firefox|
> 2nd row         |firefox|
>
> Then I switched to another desktop and then back again. The taskbar shows
> this now.
>
> 1st row         |       ||firefox|
> 2nd row         |firefox|
>
> On the first position of the the first row there appears an empty field. A
> few seconds later plasma crashes.

I'd suggest to report this bug at http://bugs.kde.org . Please double
check if it hasn't been reported before. I did a quick lookup over
there but couldn't find something which looks like your problem.
But, keep in mind that a crash report is useless without a backtrace,
so I'd recommend to rebuild your packages with debug symbols if you do
so.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)