[arch-general] Howto adjust font scaling in Arch? All fonts look a bit big and fat?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Sep 2 04:41:49 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 26 August 2009 07:40:15 am Nicolas Bigaouette wrote:
> Just append "-X" to your ssh command for X forwarding. You can add "-C" for
> compression too.

	Now isn't that the coolest thing since sliced bread -- thanks. I can't
believe I've nearly mastered vim over the past 10 years when all I really
needed to do was ssh "-X" hostname and then type "kwrite". Think of all the
empty space and all those uncluttered brain cells I would still have available
for something else today ;-) Live and learn...

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC