[arch-general] split packages documentation

Ali H. Caliskan ali.h.caliskan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 08:46:49 EDT 2009

Well I was referring to two packages with one PGKBUILD. Jan de Groot has
come closer to that idea, see [1]. Although I think it shoule be a single
pkgname field with pkg1, pkg1 names, and single pkgver, with pkgver1,
pkgver2 etc. while  the build section should have pkg1 pkg2, pkg3 etc.
Observe that pkg1 is the head section, while pkg2, pkg3 is subsection of the
build. I've implemented this concept with python, and it works.

1:
http://repos.archlinux.org/viewvc.cgi/mesa/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD?revision=51142&view=markup