[arch-general] Change letters of partitions

Scott Smith jcdenton513 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 21:34:51 EDT 2009

Lucas Salies Brum wrote:
> One more question, if the old system was 32 bits and I would put a 64 bits
> system using the same home folder I have a problem?

Where you'd come into trouble is with binaries. If you have any programs that
you run that reside in your home directory they probably won't work unless it's
an interpreted language like Perl or Python or a scripting language like bash.
Everything else will work just fine. Any text, documents, multimedia, or files
in general will be fine.