[arch-general] dropping go-openoffice/icu-4.6 rebuilds

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Mon Dec 6 12:43:53 EST 2010

The former ooo-build project "go-openoffice" is deprecated by
upstream developers in favor of the upcoming LibreOffice (LibO).

It's time to drop it from our repos while we are rebuilding all
OpenOffice branches for the icu-4.6 .so-bump.

Please use the vanilla Oracle openoffice-base packages or try out the
new and already very stable libreoffice packages.

The Oracle office beta and devel packages will get rebuilt when new
upstream releases will happen. Don't expect them to work when we move
icu-4.6. They are of low interest.

-Andy