[arch-general] Arduino 64 Wiki page

Neil Munro neilmunro at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 22:31:47 EST 2010

Hello all
            I have spend the last 3 hours hunting down a way to make
my arduino uno work with arch64, and appear to have been successful.
Upon noting the arch64 wiki page had been removed I rewrote it.
However I imagine its not quite to arch documentation standards, but I
would like to get it to that point. It can be found here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arduino_64bit

I would be grateful for feedback to help improve the quality of the
document and if possible help testing that my experience was not a
fluke.

Thanks.
Neil