[arch-general] nVidia MCP79

Alexander Lam lambchop468 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 23:02:59 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Rafael Beraldo
<rafaelluisberaldo at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/7/18 Rafael Beraldo <rafaelluisberaldo at gmail.com
>

>> I couldn't find the EAPD... And all sliders are set to maximum volume.
>>

> Actually, I found it in the Node[0x14] and Node[0x15]. If I disable it, the
> headphone still with sound but when I remove it there is no sound in the
> speakers.

If that's the case I don't have any other ideas. My alc268 had an
amplifier on the headphone out, and with the amplifier off (eapd not
checked), the headphones were very quiet (alsa turns the amplifier
on).
You probably should think about emailing the alsa mailing lists if
you're really in need.

It is possible to get the datasheets for your audio codec, but you
need to be able to interpret them to use them.
http://www.realtek.cz/realtek-datasheet.php?datasheet=ALC269

--
Alexander Lam