[arch-general] Resigning as a Bug Wrangler

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Mar 9 03:04:40 CET 2010

Hello all, my free time is over to stay in the bugtracker in this year.

In few days, I will start a new caeer "math professor", I am really very
happy because it's something I always wanted to study, and beyond that,
I really like teaching.
Besides, I work as a teacher in a secondary school in electronics labs,
along with other tasks.

I hope I was helpful in the short time (9 months as Bug Wrangler / 14
months as Arch User). It really was an interesting experience and I
learned a lot of everything in each day. (Also a bit of english language
is improved :P)

I want say thanks again to Andreas Radke, who at the time, offered me to
be in the bugtracker (Secret: In fact, I bothered him via messenger
asking him to allocate the multiple tickets that I was opening every
day, hehehe :P), thanks for trust in me, and thanks all those who make
Arch Linux more and more better :)

@Roman: 's/Bug Wranglers/Reporters/'
@Dieter: I will stay in these places if you need help in what I can do
to archiso-2010.03