[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] kernel 2.6.34-1

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Wed May 19 04:56:44 EDT 2010

On 19/05/10 02:10, Thomas Bächler wrote:
> This file lacks some conflicts/provides, but you should be able to
> install it instead of kernel26-firmware.
> http://dev.archlinux.org/~thomas/linux-firmware-git-20100519-1-any.pkg.tar.xz
>
> Let me know what you think. Also, there have been some reports about
> missing ralink firmware files, those might be in here as well.

I replaced both kernel26-firmware and radeon_ucode with this. The
included radeon firmware works fine with my integrated HD 4200.

Also did a diff [1] between the file lists of kernel26-firmware-2.6.34-1
and linux-firmware-git-20100519-1. It shows that ralink firmware has
indeed been added to the linux-firmware repository, which should resolve
FS#19519 [2].

----
[1] http://paste.pocoo.org/show/215616/
[2] http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/19519