[arch-general] The principle behind MSN & Yahoo invisible scanners?

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 07:37:33 EDT 2010

On 09/07/2010 01:14 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:

> (I always end up asking the question of: "Why would anyone ever
> use yahoo or msn to begin with?" But, to each his own...)

That has a very simple reason, I guess some people come from windows,
much like I did, we all have friends/acquaintances/contacts (which have
friends/acquaintances/contacts of their ow) that only use windows and/or
msn/yahoo and do not even consider changing to another instant messenger.

Some might try something else just for fun but always end up ditching
the alternative so if you want to have a real time chat with your
friends there is no choice.

--
Mauro Santos