[arch-general] Archiso, archiso_early, and udev issues with live cd

Tom medhurst tom.medhurst at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:21:33 EDT 2011

Thanks Heiko!

That bug contains the same error message, but not sure it's for the same
reason. /dev/sr0 doesn't appear either for me.
For clarity, is /dev/disk/by-label/MY_LABEL supposed to point to my
installation CD, so isomounts can be loaded? Is that what this is trying to
do?

I did get a ramfs prompt, but "udevadm trigger" does not seem to affect /dev
for me :(

-tommed