[arch-general] Gnome 3 + KDE 4 are both large disappointments.

Martin mzecher at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 11:38:19 EDT 2011

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:50:41 -0300, Dennis Beekman
<d.c.beekman.devel at gmail.com> wrote:

Linux is about freedom. You have tons of WM and DE to choose from, I
suggest to give a try to Xfce and LXDE. Both work almost the same as Gnome
2 without the bloat.

Anyway, whining in Arch's discussion mail because of a DE decision seems
wrong to me.

--
Martin