[arch-general] Gnome 3 + KDE 4 are both large disappointments.

DrCR drcrlinux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 23:23:18 EDT 2011

Dennis,
If you like Gnome2 that much, fix your self up with a nix install with
Gnome2 and just don't update for the next few years. No, I'm not
kidding. No one is forcing you to upgrade.

Complaining about WMs amazes me as they're so may you can choose from.
There's so many distros to choose from for that matter too if you
don't care for a particular route Arch has taken.

Best regards, and I hope you end up with a setup your happy with. You
are certainly getting your money's worth at any rate. :)